AMES Software - Schedule and Manage
Schedule & Manage modules transform the Maintenance Production Schedule from a general plan to a multi-faceted, detailed tool for execution by the Production Organization.
Management & Planning Tools
- Ames Short Term Scheduler permits discrete changes to the Production Schedule as maintenance events near their induction dates (typically up to ninety days), matching the plan to production realities
- Ames Event Scheduler maintains the mid-range production schedule (typically three to eighteen months)
- Ames Package Writer attaches open work items to scheduled events, building packages based on budgetary or labor constraints
- Ames MRO Management provides detailed maintenance facility and labor capacity planning functions
- Ames Line/RON Scheduling creates and schedules line maintenance and RON events, sending the work packages to appropriate maintenance facilities over established networks